The winners of the North American Office Products Awards (NAOPA) were announced at the SP Richards (SPR) ABC show in Washington, DC, on 21 June 2016.
The awards were launched in 2010 by Office Products International (OPI) in association with SPR. Now in their seventh year, these awards set the industry standard and aim to find the best business products in North America. They were judged by a panel of leading re-sellers and the winners were announced during a packed General Session at SPR’s ABC.
Fellowes and its AeraMax Pro AM III won the award for Product Innovation of the Year.
Absence at work because of sickness costs the US economy half a TRILLION dollars every year and much of that is caused by unhygienic workplaces. While much emphasis has been placed on surface cleaning, little has been to done tackle the problem of illness caused by airborne contaminants. At least until now.The AeraMax Pro is an essential health as well as a budgetary innovation for companies.” Steve Hilleard, CEO of OPI
What was the criteria?
Nothing determines the success of any industry more than innovation. It is the lifeblood of our sector and without it we become commoditized. These awards seek to discover the truly innovative products and ensure they receive the recognition they deserve. “Innovations” can include products, technology solutions, significant enhancements or supply chain innovations.
The judges were looking for:
• Potential to generate revenue
• Excellent supporting marketing material and content, especially video.
About the AeraMax Pro III
- Cleans air in common areas such as schools, offices, waiting rooms, restrooms, and other areas of high concentrations of contaminants
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants including viruses and allergens
- Activated carbon filter reduces odors and VOCs
- Patented EnviroSmart technology detects the environment and automatically adjusts performance
- Works in spaces 300-700 square feet
- 5 Year Limited Warranty