Does your child love to create artwork? Here is a creative way to turn those paintings and drawings into a calendar for friends and family, or just for your home office.
All you need is:
- Twelve pieces of your child’s artwork on 8″x11″ paper (scan and print duplicates depending on how many calendars you need to make)
- A personal laminator
- Letter size laminating pouches
- Home comb or wire binding machine
- Comb or wire bindings ( number depends on how many calendars you need to make)
- 2017 calendar printouts from CalendarLabs ( number of printouts depends on how many calendars you need to make)
1 Decide what artwork piece fits for each month of the calendar
- Print each month of 2017 on high quality paper
- Insert each piece of artwork into a laminating pouch
- Insert each calendar month printout into a laminating pouch
- Run all 24 sheets through your home laminator
- Organize artwork and calendar month sheets
- Punch and bind with your home binding machine
Repeat the process as needed to produce as many colorful and creative calendars you want for grandparents, other family members or friends.