With spring the housing market goes into full bloom, houses for sale, and buyers house hunting at a frenzied pace. With this competitive environment and limited resources, realtors struggle to create a distinctive point of difference with customers.
Thinking strategically, realtors on a budget can create remarkable property listings using low-cost, easy-to-use binding equipment.
Choosing The Look of Your Property Listing Design
Along with high-quality photography and a professional layout, the impression a good property listing booklet makes also comes from the quality of the binding. Selecting comb or wire binding may be adequate for some listings, but others may require the sleek look and feel of thermal binding. This is especially true for commercial property listings.
Advantages for Different Types of Binding
- Offers the flexibility to switch out pages after the document is bound
- Ideal for bigger presentations—up to 500 pages
- Lies flat when open for easy presentation
- Offers a more secure, permanently bound document at a low cost
- Lies flat when open
- Bound pages rotate 360 degrees
- The highest quality binding, offering a book-like finish
- The square binding edge makes it ideal for on-shelf storage
- Lies flat for mailing. Great as a direct mail piece!
For many realtors, thermal binding is the best choice if you can incur a slightly additional cost in equipment and materials. In a review for the Helios 60 Thermal Binding Machine this realtor explains the value:
“We own a small real estate company in Park Slope Brooklyn. We purchased the thermal binder because we wanted to be able to create wire free and punch free property pitch books. The binder heats up fast and does a thorough job of adhering the glue to the pages of books. It’s quick, easy and very effective.”